Susan Hunt Law Presents:
Estate Planning Tips, Tools, and Traps
Tuesday, February 21st 12:30-1:30pm
Gate City Advisors, 328 E Market St., Greensboro
This event will also be repeated on Wednesday 2/22/17 at 4:00 pm if you are unable to make it on the 21st.
· Learn how to pass on your assets to your loved ones most effectively
· Learn the difference between Wills and Trusts and which you may need
· Learn about Powers of Attorney and what may be missing in yours!
· Get Estate Planning tips and updates
· Find out how to avoid guardianship
You’ve heard stories about how you should do your estate plan. What’s the right way? Everyone’s situation is different. There is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ plan. Join us as Susan Hunt shares information to help you discover what works best for you and your family. You will leave with new knowledge of what may be missing in your current plan and how to best protect yourself and your loved ones.
Space is Limited. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or here: